Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Introducing...

The pillar...


This is one way the story will be told through the game. Fragments of a forgotten time, a fictional time, a future time. Along with a more constructive and easier to follow narrative, the pillars will offer an abstract twist to the story. The two will be in juxtaposition at times, relate to each other at others, and tell completely different stories sometimes.

Notes: this. took. forever. Maya was being very rude to me and would let me make on line of text but not any after that. I finally figured a way to duplicate each line and change the text into. this is the first pillar. It has a rough filler of what will be said later. I have also begun the writing process for the voice overs.

Also, I was successful in finishing the foliage for the island part.

More to come tomorrow, right now I'm pretty worn out working on this for the better half of the night. Holding off on playing Stacking until Friday when I can sit down for a few hours and play. Right now I'll play KoA.

No comments:

Post a Comment