Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pulling teeth

Borderlands is so tempting.

Ok so I finally got back to working. And I must say it was like pulling teeth.

First off: Huge monolith structure. Call it a giant rock, giant piece of metal, nothing at all, maybe even your own consciousness crumbling from the inside. Who knows.


I also worked on a new level type area. Most of the game will take place in this "structure." This is a window that I scaled to fit the new window opening.

My other picture didn't save correctly but it wasn't much to look at anyways.

Also this is an official reminder to myself that I need to label all the pieces of the level to make it easier to apply textures.

Anyone who likes Radiohead should try this. It was my only way to not get too distracted.

Off to get my pre wub wub going till September for 96.5% more and to JOY PUKE MY FACE OFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment