Thursday, March 15, 2012

Work to be done.

So they next few updates will be pretty boring. For those just interested in the game, there won't be much as far as new content shown. For those interested in the development side, I have to go about labeling each of my polygon shapes in Maya so I can easily apply textures once I import the level design into Unity. This means a lot of preparation and boring work so when it comes down to it I can easily apply the textures later. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

In the meantime I'm trying to get people to promote this site. I've been getting regular pageviews daily but would like it to grow. Anyone interested in promoting this site will be recognized and be included in a beta testing type thing when it comes up.

1 comment:

  1. Really enjoying your work here... I'd like to promote your blog on my site

    ReplyDelete